Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel

Go down 
+3
compbros
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Last edited by LoneSaiyan115 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 pm

This is the channel for all the gaming members montages, commentary's tutorials etc...
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 pm

also... fi ANYONE has some graphic design skills and can make a custom background and avatar then let us know... and by custom we mean no characters.. these have to be legit creations
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
also... fi ANYONE has some graphic design skills and can make a custom background and avatar then let us know... and by custom we mean no characters.. these have to be legit creations

Trying to get a partnership?
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm

no not really... but we wan this to look GOOOOOOOOOOOD hahahaha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 pm

compbros wrote:
LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

Trying to get a partnership?

the thought entered my mind...but theres going to montages and shit so people will be using copyrighted music...so going partnerwould only lead to that being unusable. so like lone said...right now its just to look legit.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 am

I could make one, but what do you mean by legit creations? Do you need characters on there or could it be like just an abstract-ish background?
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 am

abstractish.... like Way of the Pride spelled out in fire or something
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 am

I could make one. Just tell me what you plan on having on the page and where. Like a comments box, a main video box and whatnot. Or are you just gonna go along with I make?
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

oh yeah dude... go ahead man, whatever you can do let us know... you gots creative freedom haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 am

All right. Gimme a while, haven't made a BG to the current YouTube layout before haha.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MAKING A PIC!!!!!! THANK GOD YOU REALIZED IM TERRIBLE AT IT, THANK YOU NARUTOGUY!
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 am

woops, i accidentally subbed my lil bro's account along with mine hahahaha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 am

LOL wow brother...XD
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 am

There might be a slight chance that I won't finish this because of my computer. Trying to edit such a huge image with 1 GB of ram won't do. Been on the hunt for a place where I can get DDR ram for cheap. Found a few places online, but looking around stores first.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 am

its cool take your time man
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:33 am

So I spent about $135 today. Bought the 2GB of ram, so I can do the background and I can finally edit videos without worrying about my computer crashing. Finally.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 am

lol wow dude.... thats awesome
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 am

narutoguy03 wrote:
So I spent about $135 today. Bought the 2GB of ram, so I can do the background and I can finally edit videos without worrying about my computer crashing. Finally.

nice man
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:45 am

Iknorite? Makes me so happy Very Happy lololol
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 am

im sure XD
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:04 pm

i remember that feeling when i got a new comp, it was amazing
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:58 am

For the background, are there any specific colors you want me to go by?
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 am

go with darker colors dark red dark blues and such
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:41 am

yeah keep it dark is best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel   Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical Way of the Pride Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next