Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon

Go down 
+7
thekungfukid
xNekoMusumex
GaryOak
LoneSaiyan115
MyBrothersACretin
proceedtoheaven
narutoguy03
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

i stopped playing Pokemon it got boring -__- same thing different Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Dre's inferno
Nooblet
Dre's inferno

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:17 am

Nevergotim wrote:
Tim this is why you suck lol Razz
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 am

Dre's inferno wrote:
Nevergotim wrote:
Tim this is why you suck lol Razz

Man, you just got owned... Owned dude.... owned haha
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 pm

otakugray wrote:
lol neko. You need to browse THIS website: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Just read up as much as you can on everything.

Anyways, im a pretty god damn huge pokenerd but i hate the games now because of how many kids cheat + how i always use legendaries but people yell at me for using my favorite pokemon. (mew)

Anyways, ill fight anytime. Does not mean ill win though ;D

Also i think a mod should sticky this topic.

Yeahh I can't bring myself to read that much up on pokemon XD And I love pokemon..but the new pokemon are getting too ridiculous for me, plus I second on the kids cheating..but thats with every game nowadays.. I mean with MW2 within a few weeks people already were cheating...I get a kick out of the level 10 prestiges that aren't legit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 pm

xNekoMusumex wrote:
otakugray wrote:

Anyways, im a pretty god damn huge pokenerd but i hate the games now because of how many kids cheat + how i always use legendaries but people yell at me for using my favorite pokemon. (mew)

Yeahh I can't bring myself to read that much up on pokemon XD And I love pokemon..but the new pokemon are getting too ridiculous for me, plus I second on the kids cheating..but thats with every game nowadays.. I mean with MW2 within a few weeks people already were cheating...I get a kick out of the level 10 prestiges that aren't legit.

Prestige doesn't mean a thing when it comes to true skill in FPS'. I wasn't a legit 10th prestige, but I knew I wasn't gonna play that game for a long time. I have about 7 days worth of playing time on that game, got boring after a couple months. One of my buddies got to 10th legit and took him about 25 days. Granted he's an average player though. I'm one of the better players and I probably could have done it in like 10-15 days, but that game got boring, so went to 10th prestige in 5 minutes Very Happy. But whatever, it's not like it effects the online MP anyway.

And @otaku; Mew is HAX! A pokemon that can learn any TM/HM should be banned! Looool.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm

narutoguy03 wrote:
xNekoMusumex wrote:
otakugray wrote:

Prestige doesn't mean a thing when it comes to true skill in FPS'. I wasn't a legit 10th prestige, but I knew I wasn't gonna play that game for a long time. I have about 7 days worth of playing time on that game, got boring after a couple months. One of my buddies got to 10th legit and took him about 25 days. Granted he's an average player though. I'm one of the better players and I probably could have done it in like 10-15 days, but that game got boring, so went to 10th prestige in 5 minutes Very Happy. But whatever, it's not like it effects the online MP anyway.

And @otaku; Mew is HAX! A pokemon that can learn any TM/HM should be banned! Looool.

Touche haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 am

i teach my mew transform, metronome, protect, and a random move.

That way...i own every pokemon, that knows every move, can protect itself if needed, and its always got that extra punch.

XD

No, mew is my fav simply because i think mew is awsm ouo idc about its fighting ability.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Pokemon - Page 2 Pokemontwofloors
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 pm

oh so many bad women jokes can be made about this picture haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Bump.

I'm doing this little thing before Black and White come out.

I'm playing SS again, and my channel has been lacking in uploads. So I thought why not upload some stuff while playing through the game again.

I already uploaded the first Gym Battle, here.
Back to top Go down
nosaint317
Saiyan Elite
nosaint317

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:06 pm

I lost over 6 hours of my life last night... I got bored and suddenly got the urge to play Pokemon. I haven't played one since pokemon silver, and I wanted to play an older one so I busted out my GBA emulator and started playing Fire Red. Figured I'd play for a couple hours then go to bed. Next thing I knew it was 3am and I was frustrated trying to catch an Abra to trade for a Mr. Mime...

Must... complete... Pokedex....

Gotta.... catch'em....... ALL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nosaint317
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Pokemon - Page 2 ZwB9l

Yeah I have been having an urge to play as well haha
Back to top Go down
nosaint317
Saiyan Elite
nosaint317

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:05 pm

careful, tread lightly, you will lose yourself to the nostalgia, not to mention the game, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nosaint317
Sponsored content

Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: