Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach General Discussion

Go down 
+5
compbros
MyBrothersACretin
thekungfukid
LoneSaiyan115
narutoguy03
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Bleach General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

So yeah, just read the new chapter, I thought it was pretty sick.

What are your guys' opinions on the manga?

Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

to be perfectly honest..... its DBZ with swords haha, now mind you i still like it, but thats what it is
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
to be perfectly honest..... its DBZ with swords haha, now mind you i still like it, but thats what it is

Same thing with Naruto, minus the swords and flying haha.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm

tis true... most current shonen manga have huge inspirations from dragonball
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:05 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
tis true... most current shonen manga have huge inspirations from dragonball

Yeah, true true.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 am

I gotta come clean. I hate Bleach with a burning passion....
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 am

thekungfukid wrote:
I gotta come clean. I hate Bleach with a burning passion....

I thought we could have been friends D:
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 am

i thought it was legit, now imagine if he was in that mode and then went full hollow!
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:55 am

I've missed the past 4 or 5 chapters of Bleach but with this 4 week One Piece break I'll try and catch up.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
i thought it was legit, now imagine if he was in that mode and then went full hollow!

Iknorite! Very Happy See, now we can be friends. LOL

compbros wrote:
I've missed the past 4 or 5 chapters of Bleach but with this 4 week One Piece break I'll try and catch up.

You should, though there is a lot of dialogue, but you do you 4 weeks until OP comes back haha.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:06 am

Hahaha I'm sorry, I just ....man...I could write a book on why I hate Bleach. First of all its the story. I swear Kubo makes it up as he goes along. It's got all the problems dbz had but with none of the charm or creativeness. Its like it takes all the bad cliches of the genre and turns them up to 11, like the power ups. I know in all shonen series, the hero get crazy power ups, but in Bleach I never bought any of them.

My second biggest complaint is the art. Kubo's an amazing artist but he just seems lazy to me. Early bleach had great art and most importantly, backgrounds. If you look at a chapter of bleach now, the avearge page has no more than 4 panels and maybe 3 lines of dialogue, and still has no elaborate backgrounds or intresting angles like you see in Naruto and One Piece. As a long time fan of comic books in general, its just looks bad IMO.

My popularity just went down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 am

thekungfukid wrote:

Hahaha I'm sorry, I just ....man...I could write a book on why I hate Bleach. First of all its the story. I swear Kubo makes it up as he goes along. It's got all the problems dbz had but with none of the charm or creativeness. Its like it takes all the bad cliches of the genre and turns them up to 11, like the power ups. I know in all shonen series, the hero get crazy power ups, but in Bleach I never bought any of them.

My second biggest complaint is the art. Kubo's an amazing artist but he just seems lazy to me. Early bleach had great art and most importantly, backgrounds. If you look at a chapter of bleach now, the avearge page has no more than 4 panels and maybe 3 lines of dialogue, and still has no elaborate backgrounds or intresting angles like you see in Naruto and One Piece. As a long time fan of comic books in general, its just looks bad IMO.

My popularity just went down Very Happy

I know, TK trolls too much. But what was the last chapter you read? Cause these last few have been all dialogue practically. They were quite long reads and were interesting.

But yeah, TK is a troll. But one troll that I will always love <3. LOL
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 am

I just skimmed the last chapter and I gotta wonder, is this the end?*soilers*

Ichigo lost his powers and Aizen was defeated. So....
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 pm

no..... its not, Kubo is on a break... then if my speculating is correct then Momo is going to free Aizen... then get stabbed again, And Ichigo's dad is going to teach him how to recover his powers. Since he somehow did
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
I just skimmed the last chapter and I gotta wonder, is this the end?*soilers*

Ichigo lost his powers and Aizen was defeated. So....

I believe there is two more arcs left. The last one is gonna last a couple years I think. So I still have a chance to read from the biggest troll whom I love, TK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:08 pm

This should be it, nice clean ending........but nooooooooooooooo. If the next arc isn't some rescue arc that becomes something else in the end then I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 pm

agreed haha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:29 pm

FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH FUCK BLEACH
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Ok so what I got from the newest chapter is...... That Hollows are Heartless.... and Shinigami are Keyblade Wielders...... yup that's it haha
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

that sword was sick though lol
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
Ok so what I got from the newest chapter is...... That Hollows are Heartless.... and Shinigami are Keyblade Wielders...... yup that's it haha

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! and these new guys are nobodies XD
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 pm

So is Ichigo now getting some nazi ninja star? HE NEEDS A SWORD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 pm

LOLLOLOLOL XDD actually if you look back the hilt of his zangetsu after his training to fight aizen had a swastika hilt. and just to be clear...the swastika isnt a nazi created symbol. its MUCH older then that and has traces in Buddhism. i dont think ichigo plans on killing the hebrew people. more so hollows so yeah 8D
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 am

Lol i know he has that hilt (and btw its just his bankai hilt, not specifically for aizen), but i didnt know about the nazi insignia. But ya if his hilt is as big as the energy it showed on that last page hes gonna have a hell of a time swinging it around lol.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:45 am

no no i knew that i just wasnt being too specific XD but yeah..the swastika was just polluted (like everythign nazi germany touched). if you look up statues of the buddha youll see it all over the place..same with old relics. its a symbol of power if memory serves right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach General Discussion   Bleach General Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach General Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next