Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto General Discussion

Go down 
+7
thekungfukid
sirreginald
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:42 pm

i think it was stated somewhere that he wanted to kill sasuke tho....
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 pm

was it? did he say it seriously?
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 am

ill have to look when i have time but when he met naruto after he first transplanted orochimaru into him
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

hmmm...i see
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Chapter was actually pretty good.

Omoi is pretty slick haha. Now I have to wait to see what happens to Sai D:. I knew that bringing back the dead was a good strategy on Kabuto's part. Emotions are huge in this manga.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 am

dude... sai angry is fucking sick haha, If anyone doubted he had emotions, thats cleared
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 pm

very cleared
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Now the war is getting interesting, well at least more interesting. The Zabuza Arc was one of my favorites because it introduced the Sharingan, before people started claiming it's 'hax' and Zabuza. He's one of my favorite characters. So now seeing another Kakashi vs Zabuza fight is getting me on my heels. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 am

i like how they asked about naruto. that kinda brought back abit of the old feelings from the start of this all. which was very welcomed.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
i like how they asked about naruto. that kinda brought back abit of the old feelings from the start of this all. which was very welcomed.

agreed
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:48 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:

Yeah, I wanted them to ask about Sasuke too, but I guess it would take more than a few panels to explain.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:48 pm

narutoguy03 wrote:
proceedtoheaven wrote:

Yeah, I wanted them to ask about Sasuke too, but I guess it would take more than a few panels to explain.

i think they really didnt care about sasuke..which was what made that arc so special. the two monsters of the arc DIDNT care at all about the little uchiha. meanwhile everyone else i the series was all SASUKE SASUKE. those two saw naruto for what hed be and they respected him for what he was. which is why they would A. ask about him first and B. already know sasuke would be strong. they really didnt even have to ask.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 pm

ya proceed, i think you kinda hit the nail on the head with that one. I just wish naruto could have been there before kabuto hit the hyperdrive switch or whatever he did at the end
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 am

yeah, idk.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
narutoguy03 wrote:
proceedtoheaven wrote:

i think they really didnt care about sasuke..which was what made that arc so special. the two monsters of the arc DIDNT care at all about the little uchiha. meanwhile everyone else i the series was all SASUKE SASUKE. those two saw naruto for what hed be and they respected him for what he was. which is why they would A. ask about him first and B. already know sasuke would be strong. they really didnt even have to ask.

I wanted to see how Sakura would react to that. From the last time we saw her in a conversation mentioning Sasuke, you could tell she wasn't comfortable talking about him. Wanted to see if she has 'matured' in that subject. Cause Sakura's characted is probably the biggest trolled character. She acts tough, but when it comes to walk the walk, she can't do shit.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:28 am

well of course she is. i mean look at where she stands. we have naruto the goofy main hero with more guts the brains. sasuke who is a mrderous nutcase with a big brother complex, and then theres her..stuck in th middle. for her role in the manga. shes perfect to be honest.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm

New chapter's out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 am

Can't wait for next week's chapter, Kakashi is gonna go badass on everyone with Zabuza's sword
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Can't wait for next week's chapter, Kakashi is gonna go badass on everyone with Zabuza's sword

Yeah, but let's just hope that Kishi makes him deliver. From what we've seen from Kakashi, and we've seen a lot, he's not the type of person to to say his own accolades. So he's fucken pissed!
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 am

WOOT! Well he said something the wound up meaning something like "I'm gonna use all the thousands of techniques I've ever copied and kick all yo asses."
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 am

pretty much this describes kakashi in that last chapter

Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 Kakash10
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:01 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
WOOT! Well he said something the wound up meaning something like "I'm gonna use all the thousands of techniques I've ever copied and kick all yo asses."

I don't think he has enough chakra to do that. I really think only a jinchuuriki can do that. And maybe, just maybe, Kisame and the Fourth Raikage. But still, I hope he goes all out now since he doesn't need to worry a lot about protecting other people like in his previous fights.

First fight against Haku and Zabuza he had to protect Team 7 and the old dude, his fight against Kakuzu he had to protect Team 10 and his fight against Pein he had to protect Chouji. Most of his energy went to protecting them so he couldn't go 100%. Now he can. Hopefully he does some crazy shit and hope Kishi doesn't pull a TK on us lol.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Bump.

Darui has become the new Raiton badass. He over took Sasuke and his Kirin with his Black Lighting technique. Just pure baddass. Though when the 3rd Raikage get's into battle, I think he's gonna take over that role lol. Great chapter though.

And I just HOPE that Kishi doesn't troll us with Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Dude I want some Kakashi rape rampage NOW haha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:47 am

if i dont see kakashi going OFF like next xhapter..im goign to be piissssssssed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto General Discussion
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next