Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Help Thread

Go down 
+2
Otakugray
LoneSaiyan115
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Official Help Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Any questions about the site go here... If you have any problems with technical issues.. our tech staff (proceed) will get on it shortly

Last edited by LoneSaiyan115 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 am

This isn't really a question, but more of a suggestion, which I think you should make a suggestion thread too haha.

Does this forum have a 'reputation' feature? When this forum gets more members, you can enable reputation and that way, the newer users know who's boss. Lol just kidding, but yeah. It could help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 am

lol i think the titles above our icons show that? |: but yeah idk whos admin vs whos a newbie... lol
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 am

admins and moderators names are in white... it goes by the color for your user name... ill see if we can make it so after a certain amount of post your name color changes showing your a boss haha
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 am

we should make the members of wotp a dif color, just to show who the beasty ones are
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

otakugray wrote:
lol i think the titles above our icons show that? |: but yeah idk whos admin vs whos a newbie... lol

That's not what I mean lol. It let's you rep other users, either negatively, or positively, based on their post. So even the newer members could get a higher reputation than you based on their posts/contributions to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 am

jvmrtnz wrote:
otakugray wrote:

That's not what I mean lol. It let's you rep other users, either negatively, or positively, based on their post. So even the newer members could get a higher reputation than you based on their posts/contributions to the forum.

true altho im pretty active and i cant see a noob suddenly posting more than me somehow LOL but yeah i get wut ur saying.... itd be cool if someone could instantly see someone's editing skill. Then maybe ill get spams asking me how to get after effects EVEN MORE. THAT SHALL BE....
Official Help Thread Remiq.net_3462
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:33 am

otakugray wrote:
jvmrtnz wrote:
otakugray wrote:

true altho im pretty active and i cant see a noob suddenly posting more than me somehow LOL but yeah i get wut ur saying.... itd be cool if someone could instantly see someone's editing skill. Then maybe ill get spams asking me how to get after effects EVEN MORE. THAT SHALL BE....
Official Help Thread Remiq.net_3462

Lol. It doesn't matter how much they post, it's the quality of the post. So more than one person can rep a certain user. So the more rep you have, the higher rep you give out.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm

oh i see O_O thats pretty intense lol
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:07 pm

ok i get ya.... some forums have features like that..... ill get a hold of tech staff "Waits for proceed on msn"
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 pm

otakugray wrote:
oh i see O_O thats pretty intense lol

It is. Though some people can become rep whores. So in the other forums I've been in, if a person asked for rep, almost everybody that saw that post neg repped him LOL

EDIT:

Another suggestion; add a MULTI-QUOTE feature, so people don't have to double post! hahah
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 pm

these are all things i planned on turning on when the forum went live...but i was busy and lost track!!! thanks for reminding me but today work was hell and my brain says do it later...so i shall obey my brain and do it later lol. but rest assured...its on the way.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
these are all things i planned on turning on when the forum went live...but i was busy and lost track!!! thanks for reminding me but today work was hell and my brain says do it later...so i shall obey my brain and do it later lol. but rest assured...its on the way.

Take your time bro, no rush lol.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 pm

k great thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 am

jvmrtnz wrote:
proceedtoheaven wrote:

Take your time bro, no rush lol.

Nah you need to rush proceed, needs a good rear ending now and then hahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Official Help Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Help Thread
Page 1 of 1