Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.

Go down 
+6
thekungfukid
LoneSaiyan115
Otakugray
MyBrothersACretin
proceedtoheaven
compbros
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:27 am

The online isn't that expensive... Its like 6 bucks a month which isn't anything bad....

Also most of the titles that are ported to both systems, are multi-player for both systems , such as Call of Duty, fighters like Street Fighter, and some of the non multi-player action adventure/sandbox games like GTA and Assassin's Creed (excluding brotherhood).

But the games that aren't on the PS3 are what your missing out on. Gears of War, Mass Effect, Fable, Alan Wake, Halo, Lost Odyssey, Left 4 Dead, and a lot more...

As a gamer I think its kinda stupid to limit yourself to one system.... theirs a wealth of good games if you leave your options open to all of them... thats why I always get all the systems of each generation.

Don't get me wrong i like PS3. Metal Gear Solid 4 is one of my top favorite games of all time. But Xbox has alot to offer as well
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 pm

i dont really play shooters that much metal gear and uncharted are the only two i liked. I love the ps3 because their coming out with a lot of creative games which fit my style maybe one day ill get an xbox but i doubt it will impress me enough for me to get one and i thought it was $50 a month for live o.o
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:01 pm

lol no its like 50 bucks per year
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Broken down to 12 months it's 5 bucks a month for the new 60 bucks for live.
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:19 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
lol no its like 50 bucks per year

well yea i guess that's more reasonable >.<
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm

I'm so pissed they raised the yearly thing for xbox from 50 to 60...lame
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

They should offer a price for only the online gaming because they raised the price for the new features like ESPN and such.............Alot of people don't even use Live features, they just wanna play online.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Exactly...like me! Lol plus we also use netflix but that money is not going to them..
Back to top Go down
Monkey.D.Luffy
Saiyan Soldier
Monkey.D.Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 pm

I heard they are gonna raise the microsoft poitns also... geez they suck why not lower it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000014507824
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Cause the world is going to crap..
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 pm

People are getting paid less/ laid off yet the price of things increase........I'll never understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.   Never Gave Halo a Real Chance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Gave Halo a Real Chance.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Video Games :: Xbox 360 Games-
Jump to: