Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nostalgic Toonami MEP

Go down 
+6
proceedtoheaven
Otakugray
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
narutoguy03
thekungfukid
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

Nostalgic Toonami MEP Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 am

Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing an MEP with old toonami shows in it. Found a pretty good song to go with it too. If anybody is interested or has any ideas for, let me know.

Obviously with the tournament and youmacon going on, I don't expect it to be any time soon. No deadlines or anything
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:56 am

thekungfukid wrote:
Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing an MEP with old toonami shows in it. Found a pretty good song to go with it too. If anybody is interested or has any ideas for, let me know.

Obviously with the tournament and youmacon going on, I don't expect it to be any time soon. No deadlines or anything

I'm interested in this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:59 am

We were actually in a Toonami MEP that got dropped so of course we're in.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 pm

hell ya ill do it, now i just need some code lyoko episodes =D
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 pm

why not. gimme any part and ill get back to you with the final.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

mm...ive got gundam wing, so i can do this if you want. but i warn you ihave work and school lol...my editing time is rare nowadays XD
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Cool, so it looks like this will go down. Looks like we've got 5 people so far. That should be enough but more are welcome. I want to try and fit as many toonami shows as possible in it so to stop repeating too much, tell me what show's you think you can get a hold of for clips. Here's a list:

Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
ReBoot
Hamtaro
Ronin Warriors
Gundam Wing
Mobile Suit Gundam
G Gundam
YuYu Hakusho
Gundam Seed
Rurouni Kenshin
Tenchi Muyo!
Batman: The Animated Series
Superman: The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
IGPX
Zoids
ThunderCats
Samurai Jack
Jackie Chan Adventures
Justice League
Robotech
Teen Titans

Also, this is the first MEP i've been in charge of so i have no clue what I'm doing? what would be the best way to divide this ?

EDIT: Its cool proceed, no rush. I think everyone's a little busy this time of year so it'll be a while before this gets completed

EDIT # 2: Code Lyoko was on Miguzi ! Get that shit out of here! Very Happy

Last edited by thekungfukid on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:26 pm

We're gonna call Sailor Moon and Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:34 pm

THE HELL IT WAS! IT STARTED ON TOONAMI! well if thats out then i guess ill use igpx, unless anyone can giv me a good link for yu yu hakusho
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 pm

If we're calling parts, I'll take DBZ. Since that's the only series I have right now. I might get Rurouni Kenshin, but I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

if we end up having two parts each i got gundam wing and kenshin, sorry jvm XDD but i tgot those series so ill use em! but only if we go the two part route O_o
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

i think Naruto was on toonami at the end of its run as well... just saying

heres a list of all its shows

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Toonami

dude i forgot about cyborg 009... i liked that show

Last edited by LoneSaiyan115 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm

I'll take the last one that no one else wants. Razz
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 pm

ya dude cyborg 009 was awesome, but does anyone have a good download link for yu yu hakusho?
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 pm

otakugray wrote:
I'll take the last one that no one else wants. Razz
If you could find zoids ,tenchi, or ronin warriors, that would be incredibly awesome (Definitely Tenchi) . Batman and Superman need love too. Dare I say Reboot hahha

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
ya dude cyborg 009 was awesome, but does anyone have a good download link for yu yu hakusho?
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=150987

40 gigs is ALOT though. I'd search for which episodes you want and only DL those.

I've got Cardcaptor Sakura and Outlaw Star so far(lol random I know)

Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:34 pm

thx man! 40 gb doesnt matter, ive got over a terrabyte free on my external hdd
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:14 am

I need one of those lol. Seems like I'm always having to clear something out.

Oh and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTEcKvoxrjA
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:16 am

Doesn't help much, we've got a total of 1.6 terabytes and only about 15 gigs of free space lol.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:07 am

lol, byt i dont have near as much on it obviously, i only have a few hundred episodes of anime on mine
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 am

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
lol, byt i dont have near as much on it obviously, i only have a few hundred episodes of anime on mine

I wish I had more HDD space D:. I only have a 200GB HDD and a 500GB external HDD. So I can't even have all the series I'd like to have. Especially since a lot of the series I want are in .mkv form, so it would be about 230 MB per episode Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 am

I had an external 900gb HDD with over 700 anime and 8000 songs on it.

Then it got corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am

[quote="jvmrtnz"]
MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Especially since a lot of the series I want are in .mkv form, so it would be about 230 MB per episode Neutral.

Encoded mkvs for blu-ray k-on = 20gb per episode. 230mb is nothing.
Back to top Go down
sirreginald
Saiyan Elite
sirreginald

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm

i just download all mine in avi if i can. Good quality and file size isnt too big so works for me. Comp has got some awesome rendering settings that i need to find out how he does.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:57 pm

[quote="otakugray"]
jvmrtnz wrote:
MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Especially since a lot of the series I want are in .mkv form, so it would be about 230 MB per episode Neutral.

Encoded mkvs for blu-ray k-on = 20gb per episode. 230mb is nothing.

I know the only way a 1080p file that will reach anywhere around 20GB's if it's the file directly ripped off the Blu-Ray Disc. But I'm guessing K-On is like a 25-30 minute episode series, so an encoded .mkv file should be around 600-700MB per episode when encoded properly. Were you the one's who encoded that? Or did you download it somewhere else? Cause I checked the 1080p version of K-On on bakabt and the whole series totaled out to 12 GB.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Ok so I've got 6 people, each person will get two parts, one will be between 20 and 30 seconds, while the second part will be at the end of the song and will only be 05-10 seconds. It doesnt have to be one anime per part, you can divide it up however you want. We've got the following people:

Me- Cardcaptor Sakura, outlaw star

jvmrtnz - DBZ

Compbros-Teen titans, sailor moon

Otakugray- undecided

Proceedtoheaven- Gundam wing, rurouni kenhsin

Mybrothersacretin-yu yu hakusho (?)

I'll PM you guys your parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down