Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help me with footage!!!

Go down 
+3
narutoguy03
LoneSaiyan115
milkis13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
milkis13
Saiyan Soldier
milkis13

Please help me with footage!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm trying to find some more footage... If you could please

-let me know the torrent site you use (I've been using Nyaatorrents... are there any sites better than that for .avi downloading?)

-send me files!!! PLEASE!! I'll take anything (mostly stuff that's sad or exciting though)!! It would help me out x5000000!! Smile
email: milkis.1313@gmail.com

-tell me about some free converters that work well? I hate that whole "your trial has ended" crap.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Smile

Footage I already have:
Arakawa Under the Bridge 8
Bakemonogatari 1
Black Lagoon (Roberta's Blood Trail) 1
Bleach 270-281
Cardcaptor Sakura 70
Cowboy Bebop 25-26
Durarara! 7
Eden of the East 5
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OVA 4
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 27-64
Gintama 56, 65, 86
Hetalia 7, 9, 11, 21-22
Highschool of the Dead 1-4
Hunter x Hunter 56
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama 14
Katanagatari 1
Kimi ni Todoke 25
Koi Suru Boukun 1
K-On!! 1-5
Kuragehime 1
Kuroshitsuji OVA 1
Kuroshitsuji II 1-2
Mars of Destruction 1
Michiko to Hatchin 22
Naruto Shippuden 1-100
Nodame Cantabile: Finale 1-2
Ouran 16
Panty and Stocking 1-3
Samurai Champloo 13-14
Shiki 1
The World Only God Knows 1
Toradora! 1-25
Yosuga no Sora 1

Likewise, if you want any of my files, I'll send them to you. Smile

What I would like (I will take pretty much anything though):
Any textless Openings and Endings
Bleach (the episodes where Orihime leaves, around episode 130?)
Cardcaptor Sakura movie
Naruto vs. Gaara
Naruto vs. Sasuke
any fights involving Rock Lee or Neji
Tatami Galaxy 11
Ergo Proxy
Aquatic Language
Kara no Kyoukai
Gunslinger Girl 13
Durarara (the episode where Celty leans back on her motorcycle with her arms outstretched perferably)
Tsubasa Shunraiki OVA
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OVA
Nana 29 or any episodes with Nana x Nobu
Ichigo vs. Grimmjow
One Piece 377 (or any of the totally awesome fights)
Now and Then, Here and There
Junjou Romantica
Claymore (any episode)
Shakugan no Shana (the episode where Shana is at the festival and starts crying)
Any D. Gray Man episode past episode 50
Canaan
Black Lagoon (one of the episodes where Revy is awesome like the fight w/ the nazis)
Skip Beat!
Kobato
Ghost Hound
Evangelion (last episodes where Shinji is crazy)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Death Note
Code Geass (episode 25 of both R1 and R2)
Mushishi
Eve no Jikan
Darker Than Black
Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater
Mononoke
Blood+ textless Openings
Wolf's Rain
Kannagi
Baccano (any episode with Firo in it)
Samurai 7 (last episodes)
Samurai Champloo (last episodes)
Angel Beats
Paradise Kiss
Air
Sengoku Basara
Eureka 7
Hellsing
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OVA 1-3
Winter Sonata

I would very much appreciate any files at all!!

You may wonder why I'm asking for so many different animes, and that's because I like making anime mixes WAY more than an AMV that is one solid anime. I also enjoy anime mixes much more than normal ones...

Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 pm

okay imma tell you right now it will be hard to find sub less avi files on torrents. Your best bet for sub less footage is MKV files... and then converting them

http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/

Quick Media Convertor has worked extremely well for me, and its free haha
Back to top Go down
milkis13
Saiyan Soldier
milkis13

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, I don't really mind editing out subtitles that much because I usually download it to watch it and then edit with it...

Thanks for the .mkv converter though! I will need that a lot!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 pm

milkis13 wrote:
Well, I don't really mind editing out subtitles that much because I usually download it to watch it and then edit with it...

Thanks for the .mkv converter though! I will need that a lot!!

Smile

Lone got you pretty much what you need for editing with .mkv's. But most converters don't keep the full quality of the .mkv files. So if you'd like to know how to re-encode .mkv's to .avi's just let me know. It's a longer and more tedious process but you get to keep the full quality while using .avi files.
Back to top Go down
milkis13
Saiyan Soldier
milkis13

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 pm

I downloaded the cocoon software and it works really well!! Thank you so much! I just need to find all the necessary files now. -.-
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

i believe COMP has a thread up already somewhere about how to get things like MKV into AVI with perfect quality. its what i do now but i forgot where this is O-o
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
milkis13
Saiyan Soldier
milkis13

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Alright thank you (the one Lone sent me works splendidly), but the main purpose of this thread was to ask if anyone had any footage they would be willing to share so...

I don't really have trouble finding .avi files, I'm just having trouble finding all the episodes I want. I'm going on this extremely long quest looking for a specific episode, and it's taking me FOREVER. If you would be willing to do a file exchange or give me some of your footage out of the kindness of your heart then I would be infinitely happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:33 pm

milkis13 wrote:
Alright thank you (the one Lone sent me works splendidly), but the main purpose of this thread was to ask if anyone had any footage they would be willing to share so...

I don't really have trouble finding .avi files, I'm just having trouble finding all the episodes I want. I'm going on this extremely long quest looking for a specific episode, and it's taking me FOREVER. If you would be willing to do a file exchange or give me some of your footage out of the kindness of your heart then I would be infinitely happy. Smile

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1096.html

That's a link to a site that has torrent links to where the Kara no Kyoukai movies/episodes are. Animesuki is a great site to find links to unlicensed anime. Take a look there.

And bakabt.com is great too. But it'll be hard to find just .avi files because they try to have the highest possible quality of Anime, so most of them are in .mkv format. But if you do use bakabt, you have to sign up, it's free, but you have to keep your sharing ratio up. So you can't just download and not seed back. You'll get a warning and possibly banned if you don't keep it up. But that site is really reliable and even has licensed anime.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 am

dvd rips solve ur issue but im not about to tell anyone to go out and buy a 30.00 dvd of naruto Razz

like narutoguy said, mkvs are best re-encoded to .avi files because the quality stays lossless that way, however it IS tedious.

Especially with anime like naruto, where theres more episodes than a one piece season. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I really like this idea. I know some people are in school or something where they can't exactly torrent stuff and alot of older shows are hard to find with any seeds. I just changed computers and can't really torrent stuff where i'm at now so all I have at the moment is Summer Wars and the first episode of Gundam Unicorn.....and that's it. So anything anybody wants to throw up on megaupload would be appreciated.

And milkis, bakabt is a good site for torrents. The only catch with them is that you better seed your stuff or they'll ban you
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
I really like this idea. I know some people are in school or something where they can't exactly torrent stuff and alot of older shows are hard to find with any seeds. I just changed computers and can't really torrent stuff where i'm at now so all I have at the moment is Summer Wars and the first episode of Gundam Unicorn.....and that's it. So anything anybody wants to throw up on megaupload would be appreciated.

And milkis, bakabt is a good site for torrents. The only catch with them is that you better seed your stuff or they'll ban you

Try 4megaupload its much easier to search with but you will mostly find subs

Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:44 pm

otakugray wrote:
dvd rips solve ur issue but im not about to tell anyone to go out and buy a 30.00 dvd of naruto Razz

like narutoguy said, mkvs are best re-encoded to .avi files because the quality stays lossless that way, however it IS tedious.

Especially with anime like naruto, where theres more episodes than a one piece season. XD

Do you know a good DVD ripper cause im in need of one atm
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Nevergotim wrote:
otakugray wrote:

Do you know a good DVD ripper cause im in need of one atm

DVD Decrypter works well and MakeMKV can rip dvds and convert them to .mkv without the titles and such for you. I use those two.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:21 am

Personally i do it the REDA way and i use dgindex and virtualdub. Comes out really nice and clean that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with footage!!!   Please help me with footage!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me with footage!!!
Page 1 of 1