Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.

Go down 
+3
thekungfukid
narutoguy03
Otakugray
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. Empty
PostSubject: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:30 am

Watch them. Copy them. Learn from them. and hopefully exceed them.

Second best:

BEST:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 am

Oh how I love those AMV's.

One of my other favorite Naruto AMV's is Phenomenon by Sierra Lorna. That had so many rips that it has to be one of the top Naruto AMV's lol.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 am

narutoguy03 wrote:

One of my other favorite Naruto AMV's is Phenomenon by Sierra Lorna. That had so many rips that it has to be one of the top Naruto AMV's lol.

^This. That took things to the next level back in the day. Does she (its a girl right?) still edit? We gotta get them on this forum.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 am

another great naruto vid

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 pm

oh hell XDD that vid got me into vegas XDD
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Whisper of the Beast will always be the best because it really set the standards for modern day editing, not to mention it was something new that we've never seen before. Hit the Floor was great, but it wasn't really comparable to Whisper of the Beast, although it was edited phenomenally. There are other Naruto AMVs I would rather put as 2nd best, but that is just a subjective opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:27 am

narutoguy03 wrote:

That video is so...2006 LOL

Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 am

otakugray wrote:
narutoguy03 wrote:

That video is so...2006 LOL

Hit the Floor came out in '08. That's way back when the AMV community on YouTube was small. '06-'08 were like the Golden Days on YT haha!

And @kungfukid, I just checked her amv.org page and the last video she upped was in '07. So I don't think she edits anymore, but if she does, she doesn't release it D:
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 pm

A lot of good editors quit during the period between 06-07. A lot of good editors stayed around but only make a full when needed. The editing community is so silly.
Back to top Go down
mycathatesyou
Academy Student
mycathatesyou

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 pm

WOTB yes. HTF no. I could name 50 better than HTF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.   The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Best Naruto amvs Ever Made. No exceptions.
Page 1 of 1