Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did you start editing?

Go down 
+7
Otakugray
nevergotim
MyBrothersACretin
LoneSaiyan115
thekungfukid
proceedtoheaven
GaryOak
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

When did you start editing? Empty
PostSubject: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm

I was just wondering when everyone started editing, or even watching AMVs.

For me, I started watching AMVs in 2005, and started creating them in June 2006, but took a prolonged break from late 2008 - 2010. Now I'm getting back into editing, only to find that everyone I talked to back in the day has gotten better than me LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:05 am

the first time i ever saw an amv was in 2000. i starte doff dling them via WINmx. the dling software pre limewire and Kazaa. i had it in with a few of the old OLLDDD school amv makers (not editors cuz it was allll just WMM back then) and i had planty of tips and things but never got into it. but the first amv i ever made was back in 2007, afull set of 6 years later. (cuz it was late 2000 when my interests started) with this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tt7STiCf2s
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:14 am

Think my first amvs where in....'03 / 04? Not sure... But I started editing seriously for only about a year
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 am

For me I got into AMV's in the the late 06's early 07's. watched editors like KingDavid, Vegeta119, Tony8000, and thought all there vids were awesome. So then I edited my first AMV in july of 07... The video has sense been audio swapped but if you want to see the horror of my first vid then i will upload it

heres my 2nd vid tho haha

Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

lol i saw my first amv in 2005, it was one of those shitty naruto vs sasuke wmm ones, but i liked it and started editing dbz in june 2006 on my sasuke918 account, where i edited all wmm, and then i got a new account mysistersacretin, then that got suspended 2-3 years ago, so now im mybrothersacretin lol

holy shit, i just checked my original account cus i havent been on it in a while

33 personal messages
35 shared with you
6 comments
67 friend invites
4 video responses

dam, should have checked back more often lol
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
For me I got into AMV's in the the late 06's early 07's. watched editors like KingDavid, Vegeta119, Tony8000, and thought all there vids were awesome. So then I edited my first AMV in july of 07... The video has sense been audio swapped but if you want to see the horror of my first vid then i will upload it

heres my 2nd vid tho haha

HAHAHA man, you need to find the oldschool peeps like SSJ4 Bluntman, jesmaster~ ahhh man the good ol 2000-2001 amvs XD
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm

I started editing in late 2008 with an sd camera

This was my fist Sony Vegas vid though Very Happy i havent changed much

Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 am

november, 2007. I remember my old youtube account like it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
sleepwalk
Academy Student
sleepwalk

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 am

uh in '06 i think. i started in the time when editors like kevmaster, vegeta119, volcanvids, exsphere, and kingdavid were all becoming well-known. i've never really got too into the hobby though, just edited out of utter boredom.

i remember having an account with like 600+ subscribers that i used for uploading my shit at, but that got suspended long time back.
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Bluntman
--Freshman--

PostSubject: Old school vids   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 am

@proceedtoheaven

My buddy found this page and sent it over to me. He noticed that you dropped my old video creator handle, yes I am that SSJ4Bluntman. I didn't realize that my amvs had gotten around enough that people actually remember me from back then. That's pretty frickin sweet.

Well anyways, I started making amvs back in like 2000-2001. I got my start in the old WinMX DBZ Chatrooms, which proceedtoheaven mentions in his post. There I hooked up with some other creators like J.Alana and KrillinTheVillian, if you remember them. And I remember making most of my amvs on WMM, which sucked, until I got my 1st copy of Adobe Premire and taught myself how to use it. Those were fun times.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

SSJ4Bluntman wrote:
@proceedtoheaven

My buddy found this page and sent it over to me. He noticed that you dropped my old video creator handle, yes I am that SSJ4Bluntman. I didn't realize that my amvs had gotten around enough that people actually remember me from back then. That's pretty frickin sweet.

Well anyways, I started making amvs back in like 2000-2001. I got my start in the old WinMX DBZ Chatrooms, which proceedtoheaven mentions in his post. There I hooked up with some other creators like J.Alana and KrillinTheVillian, if you remember them. And I remember making most of my amvs on WMM, which sucked, until I got my 1st copy of Adobe Premire and taught myself how to use it. Those were fun times.

Haha well its good to have you hear man... jeez we have so man differnt kinds of editors on here now. new school, old scholl and OLD schoo., no disrespect Bluntman
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am

End of 2008 with an SD camera, old CDs, and WMM
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 am

September 18th, 2006. Naruto (Rock Lee), Linkin Park and Ulead Videostudio.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 am

SSJ4Bluntman wrote:
@proceedtoheaven

Nerdin out man...XDD daaaamn well its cool to hear you found this page. names like you are hard to forget when i lived that shit when i was younger. id come home from school and watch those vids and think about how to do it too. i owe my editing to people like you. you guys helped build this little hobby of mine.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am

Man in 2000 I was only in like kindergarten/first grade Sad I didn't really start until like 2005/2006ish. WMM was the good old days too haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 pm

xNekoMusumex wrote:
Man in 2000 I was only in like kindergarten/first grade Sad I didn't really start until like 2005/2006ish. WMM was the good old days too haha

wait, how old does that make you then? I feel so old O__O
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Lets see, in 2000 i was in 1st grade I believe lol, and I'm 18 now, so that would make neko like 16-17?
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
xNekoMusumex wrote:

wait, how old does that make you then? I feel so old O__O

I am also 18 lol.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Holy shit, we are too fucking old (23/21).
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm

hahahaha XD i was 11-12 years old XD
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 pm

in 2000 i was 10 haha
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 am

I miss our naptimes now lol...if only work would still give them like elementary school did XD
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 am

xNekoMusumex wrote:
I miss our naptimes now lol...if only work would still give them like elementary school did XD

I used to go to a private school so we never had naptime in elementary school, however, I was able to finish my day's work in less than 10 minutes, so I would just sleep most of the day. If only I had as much dedication now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm

lol if only i had private schooling XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you start editing?   When did you start editing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you start editing?
Page 1 of 1