Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer movie super bonanza

Go down 
+3
narutoguy03
LoneSaiyan115
compbros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Summer movie super bonanza Empty
PostSubject: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 pm

What do you think of the movies that have come out so far.

The movies that BG and I have seen.

Thor: Way way way better than I thought that it was gonna be. I don't know that much about Thor and I always thought that his outfit looked stupid so I had no hope for this. But it surprised the hell out of me. It was freakin amazing.

Pirates...on stanger tides: What can I say, it was fun. Tons better that 3 but nowhere near as good as two (the best in my opinion). The only problem that I had was the priest\mermaid bull shit. Twas very uninteresting.

X-men: Hell yea. amazing. those two hours felt like 30 minutes. That movie was great, the cameos always made me sit up and point at the screen and almost yell out "Look, look, it's _______" The one problem that I had was that Beast looked weird to me. And the one fucking character that I didn't want to die, died...crap.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

compbros wrote:
What do you think of the movies that have come out so far.

The movies that BG and I have seen.

Thor: Way way way better than I thought that it was gonna be. I don't know that much about Thor and I always thought that his outfit looked stupid so I had no hope for this. But it surprised the hell out of me. It was freakin amazing.

Pirates...on stanger tides: What can I say, it was fun. Tons better that 3 but nowhere near as good as two (the best in my opinion). The only problem that I had was the priest\mermaid bull shit. Twas very uninteresting.

X-men: Hell yea. amazing. those two hours felt like 30 minutes. That movie was great, the cameos always made me sit up and point at the screen and almost yell out "Look, look, it's _______" The one problem that I had was that Beast looked weird to me. And the one fucking character that I didn't want to die, died...crap.

i have not seen Thor yet.. and most likely wont util its released to dvd,

I agree with you and all the stuff about pirates, as for the mermaid thing.. they had to replace Will and Elizabeth.

X-men - WAY better then the last one "Wolverine" although it has some pretty dicey subject matter at times, it was kinda racist and sexist at times haha i know it's set in the 60 - 70's but still.. who died that you liked comp?
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
who died that you liked comp?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 pm

I liked it a lot but it has it's shares of discrepancies. But if you go with an open mind and not think about the comics so much it's really enjoyable.

Quote :
"X-Men: First Class presents a few discrepancies with the previous films in the X-Men series. For example, Charles Xavier becomes paralyzed with the film taking place in 1962. In X-Men: The Last Stand, Xavier is shown walking in a flashback set twenty years before the events of the film (presumably in the 1980s). In X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which is set in 1979, Xavier can be seen walking trying to get the children off of Three Mile Island

Additionally, in First Class, Emma Frost is an adult villain in 1962, but in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, she is a teenager in 1979. Dr. Moira MacTaggert appears to be in her 30s both in First Class and The Last Stand, which takes place approximately four decades later. Beast is shown in his human form in X2, and is portrayed in his transformed state by Kelsey Grammer in X-Men: The Last Stand, but is depicted in First Class as transforming into his Beast form nearly 20 years before the events of X2. Also, in "X-Men" , Xavier describes his first meeting with Magneto as being when he was 17, but in this film shows him in his early to mid 20s.

In the first X-Men film, Professor Xavier mentions to Wolverine that the reason Magneto was able to make his helmet impervious to cerebro, was because Magneto helped Xavier to build it. However in First Class, the original prototype cerebro was built almost exclusively by Beast, with some implied help from Xavier to complete it, and while Magneto was present, there was no indictation of any involvement in the building of it. Additionally Magneto did not design or build his helmet, but rather merely took it from Sebastian Shaw."

I liked Thor a lot as well.

Still haven't seen Pirates though :[

Looking forward to Captain America and even Friends with Benefits lolol.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 am

Well, I don't know if I should be embarrassed to say I saw it, but hey it was a date lol.

Bridesmaids- Funny as hell, seriously, I was busting up the entire time. If you get dragged to a chick flick for a date make sure it bridesmaids. You won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:00 am

i havent seen a fuckin single movie :/
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Off to see green lantern, back in a few with a review.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 pm

dont expect good things >.> they fucked up sinestro...
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, I don't know how to feel about this, I'm a fan of Green Lantern but I've never read a comic, mostly JLA and the like. Also, I for one, am tired of Ryan Reynolds playing Ryan Reynolds, which he totally did, and I'm tired of things being overly CGed. That being said, this movie was okay. The CG was good, and the acting was good. Everything else was meh, the story was a bit confusing and kinda boring, the editing was shit at best, and some things could have been cut out.

When me and BG got out of the movie, we talked more of Harry Potter trailer than the Green lantern.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

My boyfriend is loving the Green Lantern...I'm not impressed with it but the movie did make a bit more out of what I was expecting..I think they gave the villian too little credit and some of the stuff Hal thought about using was...wtf why a racetrack..deal. But storyline was okay, needed more fight scenes haha and the training was wayy too short..

Of course I am excited for Harry Potter and some Transformers action Smile *not the ugly blonde though with the fat lips*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I just can't wait for Harry Potter and Winnie the Pooh
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:59 am

Saw Super 8 over the weekend, and I was REALLY impressed with it. Great feel good story with some tense scenes when the...
Spoiler:
shows up and starts making havoc. A must see in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 am

GaryOak wrote:
I just can't wait for Harry Potter and Winnie the Pooh

Wtf Winnie the Pooh? o_o are you pulling my leg..and damn you Lone! XD I opened the spoiler and was like..."ass.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm

HAHAHA XDDD of course he wouldnt reveal anything about the giant spider XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer movie super bonanza   Summer movie super bonanza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer movie super bonanza
Page 1 of 1