Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nostalgic Toonami MEP

Go down 
+6
proceedtoheaven
Otakugray
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
narutoguy03
thekungfukid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:48 pm

ill take superman.

Edit: Is it ok if i use the justice league? That was on toonami if im correct. I have it on dvd so the quality wud be epic lol

Last edited by otakugray on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm

ya, yu yu hakusho is downloading extremely slowly and my other anime is igpx

wait pm on here or youtube?
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 pm

[quote="jvmrtnz"]
otakugray wrote:
jvmrtnz wrote:
MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Especially since a lot of the series I want are in .mkv form, so it would be about 230 MB per episode Neutral.

Encoded mkvs for blu-ray k-on = 20gb per episode. 230mb is nothing.

I know the only way a 1080p file that will reach anywhere around 20GB's if it's the file directly ripped off the Blu-Ray Disc. But I'm guessing K-On is like a 25-30 minute episode series, so an encoded .mkv file should be around 600-700MB per episode when encoded properly. Were you the one's who encoded that? Or did you download it somewhere else? Cause I checked the 1080p version of K-On on bakabt and the whole series totaled out to 12 GB.

When i say encoded i mean taking one episode in Blu-ray mkv format, shoving it into vdub, and directly re-encoding it into a lossless avi. It was 20gb per episode and i loved the quality.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 pm

[quote="otakugray"]
jvmrtnz wrote:
otakugray wrote:
jvmrtnz wrote:
MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Especially since a lot of the series I want are in .mkv form, so it would be about 230 MB per episode Neutral.

Encoded mkvs for blu-ray k-on = 20gb per episode. 230mb is nothing.

I know the only way a 1080p file that will reach anywhere around 20GB's if it's the file directly ripped off the Blu-Ray Disc. But I'm guessing K-On is like a 25-30 minute episode series, so an encoded .mkv file should be around 600-700MB per episode when encoded properly. Were you the one's who encoded that? Or did you download it somewhere else? Cause I checked the 1080p version of K-On on bakabt and the whole series totaled out to 12 GB.

When i say encoded i mean taking one episode in Blu-ray mkv format, shoving it into vdub, and directly re-encoding it into a lossless avi. It was 20gb per episode and i loved the quality.

Lol, I see now. But that's still a waste of HDD space. You might as well just re-encode the clips you are just going to use when editing. Unless you added a script into Vdub, the quality would remain the same. So if you need more HDD space, just delete those lossless files and keep the original encodes and just re-encode the clips you're going to use, saves A LOT of HDD space.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 pm

I sent them to you guys on youtube. And yeah, Justice League is fine
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 pm

hey so the short parts are at the end right? we should all use the same anime for that part and put our names into it, so that we could show who used what anime
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am

Well the problem with that is not everybody has access to the same anime ( you mean for the final 30 or so seconds, everyone uses the same anime right?) And I'll make the credits at the end so everyone gets credit.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am

no no no, i meant instead of using a second one i meant just use the same one you used for the part before
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am

Oh ok. Yeah thats cool. I'm actually using 3 different anime in my clip lol so yeah its whatever you want
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 pm

What's the second part for?
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Not sure i get the question lol. its the end of the song.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:50 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
Not sure i get the question lol. its the end of the song.

Lol, like do we just edit that as well? Or do you want something specific for it too?
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah just use a toonami show. edit it however you want. you said you got dbz right? that'd be fine
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
Yeah just use a toonami show. edit it however you want. you said you got dbz right? that'd be fine

All right, but no deadline set yet? Cause school started and that's my main priority right now.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 pm

lol i got bored with the song after editing for a bit but here ya go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6g5i00

Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Are there any specific specs you want the final version of our parts to be in, like AR, format and etc.

Sorry for so much questions lol.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am

Those were actually really good gray. Oh and aspect ratio is preferably 16:3. Format? hmmm doesnt really matter. I'll tell you if my program wont take it. It takes pretty much everything though.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 am

lol you mean 16:9?
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

I do
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 am

i lost my net for awhile..and work and school are getting heavy...so this may be awhile guys O-o
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 am

its all good proceed. I haven't even started on my part
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:50 pm

cool XD
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 pm

bump.

Hows the progress for this mep going?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:26 pm

forgot it existed lol
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 am

This MEP IS DEAD SON! lol but really, you read my mind otaku. I was just about to ask about this but it looks like everyone forgot it existed. I know you finished your part and I did half of mine but can't work on it at the moment because I no longer own the pc with all my anime on it. I'd still really like to see this done and if anybody wants to take charge, it's cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic Toonami MEP   Nostalgic Toonami MEP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic Toonami MEP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime/Manga Based Discussion :: AMV's-
Jump to: