Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get subscribers.

Go down 
+4
MyBrothersACretin
LoneSaiyan115
Otakugray
thekungfukid
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

How to get subscribers.   Empty
PostSubject: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

I've got 43 currently and was wondering how to get more people to watch my videos. Join MEP's? Challenge other editors to battles? How'd you guys come up through the ranks to where you're at now in terms of subs?
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 pm

coughmakegoodamvscough jk jk (well partly)

most of mine was from knowing EVERYONE and also making a shitload of amvs LOL i made like 200. o_o

but then i was hacked so i lost like 100 subs and all my amvs .-. thank god i made a backup + had amvs on org lol

subs arent really important but having a lot of them takes away other's ability to say "I PWN U BCUSE I HAS MOR SUBSRBERS! 8|"

Basically...be nice, make good amvs, be patient, and add a lot of people. Trust me...you'd be surprised how many people add the people who invite them to be friends. I'm subbed to 1000 people. i have like 680+ subs. Go for it :3

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeah to be honest, I don't really care that much about numbers. It's more about more people watching my videos.

If I had 4,000 views and 20 comments on every video, I'd be perfectly happy. Thanks though, that was some helpful advice
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:14 am

yeah just meeting people online and exposing your videos outside of youtube as well. I post mine every once in awhile to a random forum i'm on.

For the most part tho i think most of my subscribers came form my gohan teaches sex ed video haha, then they spiked after i joined gk and was apart of their mep

but yeah, if you ever want a subscriber boost and have a video to share... send it my way, ill post it on my page
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 am

i was in a contest once for subs and i posted my amv to 4chan LOLOL
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 pm

lol lone i might take you up on that some time, i just want more than 150 views on each video i make
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 pm

June 2009- We're locked outta the Competitionbros account, backup "Compbros" has 20-ish subs.

September 2010- We now have 395 subs.

How did we get over 370 subs in a year and a half you may ask...........The answer is we have no idea.

Last edited by compbros on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

compbros wrote:
June 2009- We're locked outta the Competitionbros account, backup "Compbros" has 20-is subs.

September 2010- We now have 395 subs.

How did we get over 370 subs in a year and a half you may ask...........The answer is we have no idea.

very nice haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:03 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
yeah just meeting people online and exposing your videos outside of youtube as well. I post mine every once in awhile to a random forum i'm on.

For the most part tho i think most of my subscribers came form my gohan teaches sex ed video haha, then they spiked after i joined gk and was apart of their mep

but yeah, if you ever want a subscriber boost and have a video to share... send it my way, ill post it on my page

yeah that would help. I'll see if i can muster up a half way respectable video
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 am

Go around being nice to everyone,even ppl youve never spoken to before. Works Perfectly
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Nevergotim wrote:
Go around being nice to everyone,even ppl youve never spoken to before. Works Perfectly

See that goes against everything I stand for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
Nevergotim wrote:

See that goes against everything I stand for Very Happy

hahaha nice dude
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:49 am

There you go lone. Hurry up before i change my mind

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LRV30JK3
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:36 pm

i like it dude... actually did you edit it in vegas?
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm

lol nope. Just corel
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 pm

ah well heres a few tips if you can do them in corel.... i want your vid to be as good as it can before it hits my page.... heres 2 things you could do

1. get rid of them subs in between 0:49 and 0:51.. this is a simple fix, just zoom the scenes in until the subs are gone

2. on some of the scenes where you had shakes, make sure the black edges don't show up in between 0:00 to 0:20, and at 0:40, this again is solved by zooming in the scene very slightly so the shakes don't got outside of the scenes AR.... give those a try
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 pm

i bet it cant zoom in -trollface-
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

im hoping it can haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 pm

could not have timed this at at worst time. No, corel can't zoom but im sure i could figure out a way to crop it. Now the bad news:

It's been a crazy couple of days. I kinda sorta got kicked out of my place O_O (long story) so I'm living with some relatives now and they have the worlds shittiest computer and i have none of my programs or videos on it. So hold off on that "sub this guy" video because I don't think I'll be editing for a while T_T
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:01 pm

.........wow.... that sucks dude
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Tell me about it....

may go back to my roots and start pimping windows movie maker again if i get some time
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 pm

LOL oh yeah goin old school g haha
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm

that sucks :L
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 pm

ive been there man...getting kicke dout is ass and balls...good luck
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 am

kick back? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get subscribers.    How to get subscribers.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get subscribers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime/Manga Based Discussion :: AMV's-
Jump to: