Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal

Go down 
+4
MyBrothersACretin
LoneSaiyan115
nevergotim
Otakugray
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal   Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am

Vegas is easy once you know how to use it and all other programs run and work based on that main design. Vegas, premiere, final cut pro, avid, all of that stuff works the same way and with the same basic layout and tools.

I learned premiere in seconds.

I learned after effects in 2 days.

I hate Assvid and Fail Crap Pro Razz

and tbh that is why i will be great at a film job.

I can make a full 3 minute video in a week and the average deadline for stuff is usually 8 weeks.

Also, i can use almost any program that deals with film. Avid is for old people and i think the next gen of editors will use Vegas, Premiere and After effects. Screw the old crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal   Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 pm

ya im stuck using fcp in adv multimedia, and we have a textbook and like 14 week learning period for it...and i hate it. (although i have learned a few things about vegas because the shortcuts are the same lol)

vegas has a way smoother and faster workflow and can do all the exact same things.

and btw, we have 1 week to get a 2 minute segment done with only an hour in class everyday. 8 weeks? seriously?
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu
Academy Student
Seiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal   Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 pm

I Dunno if it was said on the post but from personal experience one of the most important things really isn't the song or anime or even the effects
ITS THE EXECUTION ... Generally people get so worked up on a new technique that they forget the concept through out the video as we all know too well how hard execution is for a video not intended to be a beta or 1: 45 seconds long for a mini amv. I feel as though to have flow comes with the ability to execute your idea so that right away the viewer has a understanding of whats going on with out much of the artist/ creators help in getting what is supposed to be perceived. This of course changes with action videos but still the concept most be solid and the effects must be clear. The best way to an effective visual video is the quality for me and probably most people.

But good post none the less really informative... I had other things to mention but wouldn't be relative here Lol. xD
Back to top Go down
PennyRoyalty
Nooblet
PennyRoyalty

PostSubject: Re: Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal   Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Ultimate face palm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal   Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otakugray's Guide to Flow and Visual Appeal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime/Manga Based Discussion :: AMV's-
Jump to: