Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do you get your inspiration from

Go down 
+4
compbros
MyBrothersACretin
LoneSaiyan115
nevergotim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

Where do you get your inspiration from  Empty
PostSubject: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:46 pm

My ideas start flowing when im sitting in the bathroom. It may seem weird but its just so calm in there
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 am

Nice haha... mostly from when i hear a good song.... i just start thinking of stuff from there
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:53 pm

idk, completely random places lol
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 pm

A great/good song, a weird source, sitting in math class, sometimes I just say to myself "I should do...."
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:05 am

i have so many ideas its insane...ssadly enough ill never be able to do most of them XDD ive been imagining amv's since i was seriously young id hear a song (seriosuly ANY SONG) and start building a vid in my head. but i never had the capability to make any until about 07.

But more to ttopic...my inspiration is EVRYTHING...
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Well, in school, I can pay attention to every aspect of life except schoolwork itself. So that would be one place (although 99% of my ideas are forgotten by the end of the day)

During the summer, it's usually during my endless gaming hours on my N64 or SNES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:36 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
Nice haha... mostly from when i hear a good song.... i just start thinking of stuff from there

Agreed with Lone and Comp as well..I'll just listen to the song..and if I notice some good lyrics or something..I begin to picture the video in my head to it..*aka Alan Wake* Unfortunately most videos i edit dont turn out how i see in my head XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 pm

xNekoMusumex wrote:
Unfortunately most videos i edit dont turn out how i see in my head XD

I have the same problem lmao

When I hear a song, the entire video kinda plays out in my head... and I don't even have autism afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Music.

I'll hear a song and start running down the lists of anime in my head that I wanna use for it until I find the one that fits best.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

I have good ideas for videos but for some reason, I have problems with coming up with songs to use. Constantly looking out for good songs but for some reason, I have trouble finding new music I like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your inspiration from    Where do you get your inspiration from  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your inspiration from
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime/Manga Based Discussion :: AMV's-
Jump to: