Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Lack Emotion D:

Go down 
+4
narutoguy03
LoneSaiyan115
Otakugray
nevergotim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

I Lack Emotion D: Empty
PostSubject: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:13 am

i just realized my AMVs lack emotion T__T i even get bored editing the video
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am

You dated a girl yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

otakugray wrote:
You dated a girl yet?

yesh :I
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 pm

eh i would say edit a song that has emotion to it. almost any RED song for example can do this. just give it a try and focus on a character from a show, thier troubles thier sadness, or something like that
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Nevergotim wrote:
otakugray wrote:
You dated a girl yet?

You still together?
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:50 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
almost any RED song for example can do this.

Yes, but its kinda overused :/ Its time someone used something else for emotional edits...like Regina Spektor's music.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

otakugray wrote:
Nevergotim wrote:
otakugray wrote:
You dated a girl yet?

You still together?

otakugray wrote:
LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
almost any RED song for example can do this.

Yes, but its kinda overused :/ Its time someone used something else for emotional edits...like Regina Spektor's music.

OMG. A mod double posted?!?!

But srsly, that's why I rarely edit anymore. I don't find it as fun as I did before.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:07 pm

i really don't care if stuff is overused, if i like the song imma edit to it. But anyways if you feel a song pull your heartstrings a bit and you can edit it.. go for it
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:30 pm

otakugray wrote:
Nevergotim wrote:
otakugray wrote:
You dated a girl yet?

You still together?

Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

I just finished this today i actually had fun with it Very Happy and tried my best to make it look interesting
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 pm

not bad, although i would have left the scremo part out, heavy riffs and screaming lyrics dont exactly say "emotional ya know" here ill show you a few examples my vids that have some emotion to them

this one is probably one of my most popular vids to date

And this one is good too

So my advice, find a good song, pick a good show, then pick a topic to center around that can provoke an emotional response from the people watching it. Edit something that will send a chill down their spine. Thats editing to emotion haha
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:08 pm

The thing is i can't edit to slow songs like those even tho they picked up near the middle
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

well those are the songs that have the emotion quality to them.... ya gotta learn to edit to them
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 am

otakugray wrote:
...like Regina Spektor's music.

I Lack Emotion D: 207_not_sure_if_serious

But yeah I agree with Lone. I've come to the conclusion that if a song is overused, it might be because its a good song. And what specificaly are you having trouble with when you edit? I've found out that I tend to edit very linear when doing emotional videos. try talking an emotional scene and editing it from start to finish with your song. examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2p8CMQUXo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIdepsTLJaM
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 am

There are a lot of things I'm having trouble with X__x

1. I don't think my videos are interesting enough so that's why no one but me watches them
2. I'm not the best at choosing scenes :X
3.I'm too lazy to use effects
4. I get bored of the song easily
5. If i get another idea I end up dumping the other one and never going back to the first 5 or 6
6. I'm horrible at finding songs

I FAIL DX
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:25 pm

alright for one i moved this to the amv thread since it should be there

All those things you learn with time to the point where it becomes kinda natural, as for getting bored.. you gotta power thru the boredom. If not anything then to see what it feels like to finish a project.

I will tell you for my vid "Bonds", I got bored with it about halfway through it. But as I got closer to finishing it, I got excited again. Believe me the feeling of finishing a full project is awesome.

Heres something to try just for a test. Since you like faster paced songs pick a good one to go with this. If you have Naruto, I want to see you edit a song to JUST the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Episodes 132 to 134. Limiting your sources to really see what should go where can help with scene selection. And if you don't have Naruto any action anime will do (DBZ, Bleach, One Piece, etc) but just pick one fight to edit too.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Nevergotim wrote:

1. I don't think my videos are interesting enough so that's why no one but me watches them
5. If i get another idea I end up dumping the other one and never going back to the first 5 or 6

I FAIL DX

I think we were twins separated at birth
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
alright for one i moved this to the amv thread since it should be there

All those things you learn with time to the point where it becomes kinda natural, as for getting bored.. you gotta power thru the boredom. If not anything then to see what it feels like to finish a project.

I will tell you for my vid "Bonds", I got bored with it about halfway through it. But as I got closer to finishing it, I got excited again. Believe me the feeling of finishing a full project is awesome.

Heres something to try just for a test. Since you like faster paced songs pick a good one to go with this. If you have Naruto, I want to see you edit a song to JUST the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Episodes 132 to 134. Limiting your sources to really see what should go where can help with scene selection. And if you don't have Naruto any action anime will do (DBZ, Bleach, One Piece, etc) but just pick one fight to edit too.

ill try that seems kind of fun Very Happy haven't edited with Naruto in a long time not a big fan of Dbz or bleach anymore
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 pm

My problem is this

- I have >14,000 songs
- I want to choose a song
- NOPE
- NOPE
*3 hours later*
- NOPE
- Maybe... let's see
- NOPE
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Nevergotim wrote:
otakugray wrote:
Nevergotim wrote:
otakugray wrote:
You dated a girl yet?

You still together?

Make an amv for her. You find emotions from having any kind of experience where your heart is impacted. Thats why i am good at sad amvs. I've been thru a lot of shit lol

And yes A MOD DOUBLE POSTED. WOO.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Nevergotim wrote:

I FAIL DX

You are preaching to the FUCKING CHOIR MY FRIEND XDD
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeah I suck ass at finding songs as well. Other than that, it sounds like you have a commitment issue buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Lack Emotion D:   I Lack Emotion D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Lack Emotion D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime/Manga Based Discussion :: AMV's-
Jump to: