Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need two judges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:37 pm

why nottt i'll help
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm

That works.
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm

The song definitely won me over since I am a MCR fan. Loved your linking scenes from 25 to like 33 seconds..<3 However parts around 20 to 25 sec just seemed too choppy for me, and the avatar movie towards the end ruined it a bit.

Ninjas song was..well didn't expect that with Avatar haha. He kept good flow though and had some nice linking scenes here and there. Didn't like a few of the push transitions he had.

I'm going to vote for you. Your video was more enjoyable to me, and your linking scenes definitely win. it fit a lot more with the song. And even though the movie killed it a bit..i liked the last few seconds of it lol.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm

heres my judging comment

"Pretty hard choice fellas. I liked the mood of DA's vid with the MCR song, pretty good attempt at scene linking as well. Penguin had some pretty excellent lyric sync and some good scene scene selection when it came to flow, Some of they glitchy looking effects (Unless they were actual glitches) could have been taking out.

Since those pretty much put me at even i had to judge this on personal enjoyment. And I enjoyed penguins a little more. My vote goes to NinjaZombiePenguin"
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Lmao i wouldnt be surprised if this was a tie..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need two judges Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need two judges   I need two judges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need two judges
Page 1 of 1