Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathly Hallows 2

Go down 
+2
xNekoMusumex
LoneSaiyan115
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 am

So how is super fucking excited for this movie????

My roommate and I did a marathon of the rest of the movies last week, so I'm super pumped haha
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
So how is super fucking excited for this movie????

My roommate and I did a marathon of the rest of the movies last week, so I'm super pumped haha

So did my boyfriend and I lol... hitting up the premiere tonight! Already bought tickets =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm

I've been in line since 7 AM yesterday
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
I've been in line since 7 AM yesterday

that is bossness right there haha
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 pm

I'll probably see it next week, I'm waiting for it to be less crowded.

I am seeing Winnie the Pooh tomorrow though
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 am

IT.
WAS.
INCREDIBLY.
AMAZING.

Seriously, it was awesome. Definitely worth the 41 hours of camping out.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm

just saw it as well... and i want to see it again.... and again haha
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm in loveeee...LOVED it.
Digging the 3D Harry Potter glasses we got to wear ;p
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Yeah those glasses are awesome lol btw me and my friends put signs saying "this way to the ministry of magic" in all of the bathroom stalls
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am

....i hate you all for seeing it already -____-
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:26 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
....i hate you all for seeing it already -____-

Agreed.

We're going to see it Saturday or Sunday most likely, then going to see it in 3d during the week followed by Captain America.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

Well if you guys want we took a few pictures of us hangin out at the premier lol, theyre on my facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674116447
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 am

Captain America is next on my list too..but probably won't be at the premiere since I work 8 hours the next day and am going camping.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Back from the movie (D.A. had to go straight to work afterwards).

The movie was really good and the final fight was much better than the book but speaking of the book some of the changes were good, some were bad, and some just pissed us off. I'm only gonna talk about our most hated change:

Mine: In the book McGonagall, Harry in cloak, and the male Death Eater sibling (Neville talked about them in the movie) are in the Ravenclaw common room and eventually the male sibling spits on McGonagall and Harry immediately reveals himself and stuns him. Immediately afterwards McGonagall is chewing Harry out about it and he says "But he spit on you, professor". I absolutely love that exchange/line and it's completely cut from the movie.

D.A.: In the movie, Harry meets up with Ron and Hermione before he heads to the forest and tells them to kill the snake. In the book he sneaks out without anyone really noticing and runs into Neville. Neville and Harry have a very calm conversation and Harry says if Neville gets the opportunity to kill the snake that's always with Voldermort. It goes like this:

Harry: "You know Voldemort's snake, Neville? He's got a huge snake... Calls it Nagini... It's got to be killed. Ron and Hermione know that, but just in case they — Just in case they're — busy — and you get the chance —"
Neville: "Kill the snake?"
Harry: "Kill the snake."

D.A. read this exchange about 6 times the first time he read the book and it's probably his favorite thing in this entire 700+ page book. When Harry told Hermione and Ron to kill the snake he said "bullshit" for about 2 minutes at regular intervals.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:57 am

That's quite the critique haha but I think we all had that, something that was in the books that we wanted in... I wanted to see Harry use the Cruciatus Curse on the Carrows.. and "mean it", and also for Dumbledore to explain about his sister and stuff... alas they can only fit so much haha

and for shits and gigs i post this

Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 am

the only thing that really got me irked was he didnt fix his wand, other than that i didnt mind the little changes. plus neville sill had his incredibly badass moment of killing the snake so its all good. OH and i was watching his interviews, I guess in that scene where he swung the sword, the sword actually came off the hilt and flew in the air and landed amongst a group of children watching the filming. No one was hurt but the cut that scene a little short because of that hahaha. I guess the sword got all banged up when it landed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deathly Hallows 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows 2   Deathly Hallows 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathly Hallows 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Movie/T.V.-
Jump to: