Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To keep this board at least somewhat alive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

To keep this board at least somewhat alive Empty
PostSubject: To keep this board at least somewhat alive   To keep this board at least somewhat alive I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:55 am

Anyone like the thought of an AMV challenge from me? Like, a sort of 5 week challenge list just to get everyone more active/practice?

Basically here's my weekly challenge.

Week 1:
Edit with a song by a band that is "overused" (ex: linkin park, evanescence, three days grace). However, it has to have a coherent story that goes along with the song at least in some way.

Week 2:
Essentially the opposite of Week 1. You edit with a song that you've never seen edited to before. It, as well, has to have a coherent story that goes with the song in at least some way.

Week 3:
Edit with a program you generally don't use for editing. For example, if you use Sony Vegas, edit with Premiere or Magix, and any variation of that example. If you only have 1 program, then you can't use effects the way that you normally do. (Instead of using black and white, you could lower the saturation, or instead of brightness you could adjust levels.)

Week 4:
Re-create a part of your favorite AMV, with a similar editing style. The scenes don't need to be the same, but the anime and song will be.

Week 5:
Create a video only using clips from American animation. American animation inspired by anime is allowed (ex: Boondocks, Avatar, Ben 10)

All videos also have to be at least 30 seconds long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: To keep this board at least somewhat alive   To keep this board at least somewhat alive I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:01 am

im guessing thats a no on the takers for this haha sorry man
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: To keep this board at least somewhat alive   To keep this board at least somewhat alive I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:02 pm

LOL, it's fine. I'm not even in it now. My hard drive crashed and I lost all of my music. Can't even edit until I get my computer fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To keep this board at least somewhat alive   To keep this board at least somewhat alive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To keep this board at least somewhat alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime/Manga Based Discussion :: AMV's-
Jump to: