Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Rock Shooter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 am

Man, first post since Nov. 2 in the art section! Been a while since I've edited a sig.

I just made a Black Rock Shooter sig, though I haven't seen the anime at all lol. Saw another guy on the other forum I'm on make a BRS sig a while ago, I had some time to spare before I go out so I made this. It took about 30 minutes of messing around to get what I wanted lol.

Black Rock Shooter BRS

I also just made a new YT background, it's not the best, but I kinda like it lol. My channel link is in my sig if you wanna check it out.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 am

very nice to both the sig and the background dude... i wish i had the time to learn these skizzles
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:34 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
very nice to both the sig and the background dude... i wish i had the time to learn these skizzles

Thanks. And lol, it's not hard. It's exactly like AMV editing, takes practice. Though I would say my GFX skills are better than my AMV skills haha. It's fun too!
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:47 pm

That's pretty sick . You take requests?
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:25 am

thekungfukid wrote:

Not usually, but I couldn't not whip something up. Let me know what you want on it. As in which render, colors, text Very Happy

Last edited by narutoguy03 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:36 am

show me your TuTs
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

nevergotim wrote:
show me your TuTs

I don't use any tutorials anymore. This one just came from messing around with the Filters and Gradient Maps and such. If I can remember right, the only tutorials I read were the basic ones, like the Pen tool, blending. etc.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 pm

narutoguy03 wrote:
thekungfukid wrote:

Not usually, but I couldn't whip something up. Let me know what you want on it. As in which render, colors, text Very Happy
Sounds good. I'll let you know as soon as I come up with something lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Rock Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter   Black Rock Shooter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Shooter
Page 1 of 1