Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto General Discussion

Go down 
+7
thekungfukid
sirreginald
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 am

well this chapter was a bit anti climatic if I do say so myself haha... I was expecting something new from the ino-shika-cho.. and we get the same combo haha
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 am

Yup, AND were still waiting for Kakashi's rape mode.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 pm

LOLOL XDD itll come in and kakashi will have shit on everythign already and be like.."few...rape mode disengaged"
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
well this chapter was a bit anti climatic if I do say so myself haha... I was expecting something new from the ino-shika-cho.. and we get the same combo haha

I honestly think Kishi just wanted to give them some screen time.

Because I think the Gin/Kin brothers seemed like total filler characters to show off Darui's techniques, which were pretty badass, and to hype up something for the Sage of Six Paths.

The So6P has been mentioned quite a bit in the last few chapters; the artifacts, the Gin/Kin brothers being related and Naruto's new form looking like the So6P.

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Yup, AND were still waiting for Kakashi's rape mode.

Like I said before, hopefully were not being trolled =/.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Bump.

Kay, so now I'm really disliking Edo Tensei and what Kishi's writing. Gin/Kin brothers were pretty stupid. Like I said before, they seemed like filler characters to show off Darui and the So6P's items. Hanzo is a total disappointment for being a guy to fight the Sannin by himself and basically win. The only good revives we've seen so far were from Zabuza's group and that was it. Hopefully the next few chapters will redeem Kishi.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm not surprised.... Naruto has its high and lows.. it will be a high point when we either

A.) See Kakashi Rape

B.) Naruto returns
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:14 am

...dear god...need now.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Chapter 531 : Team Asuma together again. TWO PAGES OF TEAM ASUMA!!!! and then the rest is bull shit I don't care about. Good job Naruto
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

and now we have to wait 2 months till the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:08 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:

seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:44 am

GaryOak wrote:
proceedtoheaven wrote:

seriously?

well its hard to write manga when your entire country is in a state of calamity dude haha
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:41 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
GaryOak wrote:
proceedtoheaven wrote:

seriously?

well its hard to write manga when your entire country is in a state of calamity dude haha

Yeah, I'd think the tsunami/earthquake/possible nuclear meltdown might slow down the manga industry just a tad. Otaku are a resilient people though, so who knows
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:38 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
GaryOak wrote:
proceedtoheaven wrote:

seriously?

True, but can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:06 am

But to be honest, it may be a good thing for him to have a break, it really seems that the past ~50 chapters have been improvised, at least he has time to think about what to do next.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 am

Ya well, Kishi hasnt been accounted for yet, so for all we know there could be no more Naruto... same with the Hajime no Ippo author, Oda and Kubo have been accounted for though
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 am

nah just google it he's fine... apparently he lives far from all the damage
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm

yeah hes probably like...OHHHH SHIT MAN!! now i have time and no [ublishers on my ass for new shit...i can collect my thoughts! next chapter...NARUTO RETURNS AND BLOWS EVERYTHIGN UP 8D
Back to top Go down
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 pm

MyBrothersACretin wrote:
Ya well, Kishi hasnt been accounted for yet, so for all we know there could be no more Naruto... same with the Hajime no Ippo author, Oda and Kubo have been accounted for though

Kubo lived through it... that's what Aizen wants you to think
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Chouji is now a legit (and Straight Edge) Bad Ass.. no drugs helping him get skinny and grow wings haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 am

These last couple chapters I was repeatedly thinking that "Choji needs to die".

That last page gave me some hope for him.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:03 pm

lol agreed
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:24 am

This was actually a pretty good chapter, mainly because they explained something that baffled me since it aired. They also didn't explain it in that half assed Kishimoto way.
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:52 am

Yeah I really enjoyed this chapter, it was actually pretty in depth and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm

The people on SI are so-so about this chapter lol. Some liked it a lot, others didn't like it at all.

They say it's the same convo with Naruto and the Kyuubi again, but I liked the flashback.

I was also looking forward to more Madara. I wonder what he'll do with what he has of the Hachibi and Kyuubi. Or what he CAN do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto General Discussion
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next