Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto General Discussion

Go down 
+7
thekungfukid
sirreginald
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:31 am

Wow really? More " my eye can get me out of anything!"?.
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 am

compbros wrote:
Wow really? More " my eye can get me out of anything!"?.

If you haven't noticed yet, Uchiha = major hax. Lol. It's a recurring fact throughout the whole series. Especially in the fight with Sasuke and A, the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Which is one of the reasons I don't like Naruto as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Yeah sharingan is becoming way too overpowered.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 pm

sharingan=auto aim on counterstrike
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm

I love the Naruto manga, I just hate how every single character has the sharingan now it seems. Like, some random character will come out of the depths of hell and use the sharingan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Lmfao I think they are just trying to bring them out because of Madara. Only reason it seems they have a sharingan is because it was cut out of someone elses eye XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Naruto is looking good right now... im pumped for the carnage to start
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:22 pm

I know, right? This was the first chapter since Team 7 was in the same chapter together at the same place that I felt excited reading lol. The last few have been boring, the only ones I thoroughly enjoyed was when Gai was fighting. Cause yenno, he's a beast.

Plus, when it comes to this part of the story, Kishi rarely disappoints, so it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

yeah i mean its nice to know ever with all these power ups that Naruto is still Naruto.... but armadillo penis... really?
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:25 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
yeah i mean its nice to know ever with all these power ups that Naruto is still Naruto.... but armadillo penis... really?

Made me lol. At least the 4th Ninja War arc is getting good!
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:33 am

Yeah i want some Naruto fights tho..... and then i want the anime to DO THEM FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!...... fucking wack-a-pein
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:37 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
Yeah i want some Naruto fights tho..... and then i want the anime to DO THEM FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!...... fucking wack-a-pein

Hehe, yeah i watched the old naruto vs sasuke fight..and some of the scenes of sasuke reminded me of pein XD
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:09 pm

That fight is good tho... had plenty of action.. that made SENSE and looked good
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 pm

gah, i got nothing to do tonight. Think I'll try to catch up
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 pm

im sorry but wen kabuto brought back zabuza and akatsuki and the jinchuriki...i mean..FUCKING REALLLY? sorry but that was a let down in build up for me...
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 pm

you know what will be good... when Naruto gets in the fray... he has to fight reincarnated Jiraiya.... that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:38 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
im sorry but wen kabuto brought back zabuza and akatsuki and the jinchuriki...i mean..FUCKING REALLLY? sorry but that was a let down in build up for me...

I thought it was pretty smart of him to do so. It could help them win a war since they do have ties with the opposing Ninja army. Could fuck them over, or not. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeah the sasuke vs naruto one was good indeed and did make sense..with pein they were all of a sudden in water and it was gone in a minute..it was like wtf...plus its funny pein didnt have a single scratch =/

Really?! idk they brought back zabuza but imo they should've left him OUT...the first eps are what got me into naruto with haku...i believe? AMAZING...oh quick question?
Was Haku a damn boy or girl?! D=
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 pm

boy....... a very very girly boy
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

Gender bender.. D:

Gotta admit it though, Haku was my favorite character when I first started Naruto. Then came Neji in the Forest of Death then I saw Rock Lee fight and he's become my favorite since Very Happy I do love me some Bruce Lee inspired characters lol
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm

narutoguy03 wrote:
LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

Gender bender.. D:

Gotta admit it though, Haku was my favorite character when I first started Naruto. Then came Neji in the Forest of Death then I saw Rock Lee fight and he's become my favorite since Very Happy I do love me some Bruce Lee inspired characters lol

This man knows what he's talking about. Rock Lee ftw. Shame that he doesn't get much screen time anymore
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Yeah Rock Lee is one of my favs.... then......"sniff" Jiraiya
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:32 pm

thekungfukid wrote:
narutoguy03 wrote:
LoneSaiyan115 wrote:

Gender bender.. D:

This man knows what he's talking about. Rock Lee ftw. Shame that he doesn't get much screen time anymore

Dude, that's so true. There seriously needs to be some more bobbed hair in the panels.

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
Yeah Rock Lee is one of my favs.... then......"sniff" Jiraiya

Oh yeah, him too. You can't go wrong with a 60-year old pervert who could have been the Hokage. You just can't.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:40 pm

My favs go as such from beginning to now

Neji, Itachi, (shippuden) Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto General Discussion
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next