Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto General Discussion

Go down 
+7
thekungfukid
sirreginald
proceedtoheaven
LoneSaiyan115
narutoguy03
MyBrothersACretin
compbros
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 pm

My favs are Tenten, Shikamaru, Shino Lee, Garra, Pain (just because of his voice)

Funny, most of my fav get little to no screen time
Back to top Go down
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 am

I think shikamaru was done justice but at this point, tenten might as well be a part of the scenery..... like a tree or something. They gave the 8 tailed host more of a backstory than her
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 am

Truer words have never been spoken, Kishimoto himself said that Tenten was just a filler girl for lee's team. She is the first ever canon character that is also filler. Tho the same could be said about Shino, he's just the creepy bug guy
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 am

compbros wrote:
Truer words have never been spoken, Kishimoto himself said that Tenten was just a filler girl for lee's team. She is the first ever canon character that is also filler. Tho the same could be said about Shino, he's just the creepy bug guy

Yeah, but he's had much more screen time than Tenten. Shino did have some moments though, like fighting Kankuro and winning in the Konoha Invasion arc and he was part of the big group that fought Tobi/Madara. But he's still not on the same level of screen time that Neji, Shikamaru and Choji have. Sucks though, I think he could have had a pretty big fanbase just cause he's creepy lol.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:09 am

Naruto needs more Neji..XD
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
Naruto needs more Neji..XD

I agree, he adds this intelligent but intense feeling in his fights. I think Kishi did well on Neji.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:33 am

EXACTLY, he brigns a good flow to it and i think he doesnt get ENOUGH screen time. I always said how i wished that team 7 had neji as a part time replacement. (let tenten and lee die for all i care XD)
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 am

teten yse.. lee no... he still has my favorite fight scene to date
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
EXACTLY, he brigns a good flow to it and i think he doesnt get ENOUGH screen time. I always said how i wished that team 7 had neji as a part time replacement. (let tenten and lee die for all i care XD)

How can you not like his naivety and Bruce Lee characteristics?! Lol, he's just too good of a character to kill off just like that IMO. But Tenten, yes, I could care less if she dies, but it should at least be a good death lol.

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
teten yse.. lee no... he still has my favorite fight scene to date

And which one is that?
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 pm

His fight vs Gaara, the fight against Kimmimaro was also very enjoyable haha, drunken lee needs to return
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
His fight vs Gaara, the fight against Kimmimaro was also very enjoyable haha, drunken lee needs to return

Those two fights rank in my top 5 for Naruto, just part 1 though.

1.) Naruto vs Sasuke in the Valley of the End
2.) Gaara vs Lee
3.) Lee vs Kimimaro
4.) Neji vs Kidomaru
5.) Shikamaru vs Temari

And Choji vs that Sound ninja is honorable mention, just because it was hilarious haha.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 pm

hmm well lets see my top 5 fights for all of Naruto are

1.) Lee vs Gaara
2.) Naruto vs Nine Tails
3.) Lee vs Kimmimaro
4.) Naruto vs Pein (In the manga)
5.) Jiraiya vs Pein

I hope to god they animate the Kyubi fight well... it will piss me off if they do what they did to the Pein fight... I will lose all faith in Shippuden... i pretty much have already
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Gaara is a bawss.

He's the Vegeta of the Narutoverse, and you know how epic Vegeta is.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

yeah no kidding the new chapter just solidified him as a boss character in all rights.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm

yeah haha, Gaara is another fav of mine.. his dub actor is one of the only good actors in the Naruto Dub

But its weird with like Zabuza and Haku back and talking to each other haha... lol if Haku has to fight Sasuke or Naruto again.... hes gonna be lie WTF happen to these freaks
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 pm

no, haku kinda knew naruto would be amazing late ron. he said so when he was talking about the reason why your a shinobi/fighting. and having fought sasuke im sure haku had a pretty good analysis of how sasuke would end up with years of training.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 pm

lol still look at how long most ninja in Naruto took to become strong.... it took like decades, some just become Iruka's haha Naurto and Sasuke took 3 years to become kage level monsters haha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 am

lol im pretty sure naruto now with the kyuubi sage mode are above kage XDD imean naruto now kinda makes jiraya look weak O-o
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:18 am

i know thats what i mean haha... if just leaking kyubi chakra can kick haku's ass... then fully controlled kyubi chakra???? insta-deathrape haha
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
i know thats what i mean haha... if just leaking kyubi chakra can kick haku's ass... then fully controlled kyubi chakra???? insta-deathrape haha

Regardless of that, when Kabuto starts controlling Haku, he's not gonna remember who Naruto is but for sure Naruto is gonna remember. And we know how Naruto is, he doesn't wanna fight anybody he cares about, unless it's Sasuke. This is gonna make way for another big impact and maturity growth on Naruto's part. And if he does get passed these guy's, he'll have no problem finishing Sasuke off, if he does have the chance.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:21 am

I don't think he will have to much trouble.. unless Kabuto whips out the Third or Jiraiya.. especially Jiraiya, Naruto would not be able to fight him
Back to top Go down
narutoguy03
Space Cowboy
narutoguy03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 am

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
I don't think he will have to much trouble.. unless Kabuto whips out the Third or Jiraiya.. especially Jiraiya, Naruto would not be able to fight him

I'm close to 100% sure Kabuto has those two laying around somewhere. They are villains, you don't know what they could pull outta their hat.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

tbh...i think kabuto is playing the spy...i think he did all this to get in close to madara and his plans and is going to use the summoned peeps to attack the zetzus...because kabuto wants to fight naruto himself. just my theory
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 am

hmmmm well either him or Sasuke... to get revenge for orochimaru and all that
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:18 pm

nah...i think sasuke is the later on requisite. kabuto would want sasuke for the fact it was orochimaru's last goal. not for revenge. kabuto never had that mych emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto General Discussion    Naruto General Discussion  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto General Discussion
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next