Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of the Pride! Now with forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decline in action editing...

Go down 
+6
proceedtoheaven
thekungfukid
compbros
Otakugray
xNekoMusumex
LoneSaiyan115
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thekungfukid
Death Sythe
thekungfukid

Decline in action editing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 pm

In my perfect world, Bones studio would pick it up and animate the final arc finally
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
The Legendary Super Saiyan
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:41 pm

haha, if only bones and toei animated everything.... they both have great quality shows

Last edited by LoneSaiyan115 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MyBrothersACretin
Ryoka
MyBrothersACretin

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm

i love bones **cough**eureka 7**cough**
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

haha they have brought us a lot of well animated shows.... Eureka 7, both FMA's, Soul Eater.

Actually you know something about thier shows that they do as opposed to others... their opening and ending animations are the SAME as the shows for the most part...
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
haha they have brought us a lot of well animated shows.... Eureka 7, both FMA's, Soul Eater.

Actually you know something about thier shows that they do as opposed to others... their opening and ending animations are the SAME as the shows for the most part...
afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xNekoMusumex
GaryOak
Death Sythe
GaryOak

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:30 pm

I really feel that editing overall has declined since 2007. It seems that most editors have the same basic style nowadays, and it's hard to tell one editor from another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/imveryhungry
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 pm

GaryOak wrote:
I really feel that editing overall has declined since 2007. It seems that most editors have the same basic style nowadays, and it's hard to tell one editor from another.

it is true. It goes with how anime has boomed over the last few years, from like 2000 to 2006, anime started to get more known throughout the US and internationally. come 2007 to the resent and anime has BOOMED, plus the increase of technology and increasing interest in it.

A few editors I know have really come to make their own unique style that I really enjoy, such as LukeOzz. MauoThunder, and our very own Proceedtoheaven
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 pm

I used to have my own style...But i let editors get to me..and make me feel like my amvs were shit. I would just edit for the fun of it..and that got me known well, I enjoyed giving my subscribers videos..now I am slow on ideas and worry about ppl criticizing me...I'm slowly starting to be like "I don't give a shit what you think, I'ma edit" I started editing for fun..and thats how it should always be..
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:11 am

see my style is slightly generic from the editing standpoint i recently tried out a lot of new stuff.... what i do that most other editors don't (at least action editors) is that a pick a topic or plot or character, and stick with it... if i make an action beta about Majin Vegeta... he is going to be in pretty much every damn part of my vid haha, most editors just throw random shit into their vids
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 am

We figure if you can't be original in editing at least use some obscure source............A random action "Action League Now" is much more entertaining than a random action DBZ.
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:16 am

you prove a very interesting point... wasn't "Action League Now" from klablam?
Back to top Go down
compbros
Anbu Operative
compbros

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:48 am

Yes, yes it was............and now I feel like editing it lol.
Back to top Go down
Otakugray
Space Cowboy
Otakugray

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 am

I'm always original. I mean take a look at heart warming. oh yeah...thats right...everyone hates my amvs...

Fuck being original.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/otakugray
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 am

Screw what people think =/
If i get an idea..and Its looking good, I'm going to finish it XD *alan wake*
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 am

compbros wrote:
Yes, yes it was............and now I feel like editing it lol.

Damn I loved thats show back in the day haha.

xNekoMusumex wrote:
Screw what people think =/
If i get an idea..and Its looking good, I'm going to finish it XD *alan wake*

Yup thats mostly my mind set. I care for the people that enjoy it for the most part, and if someone when gives me "constructive" feedback then I'll take a listen. But if ppl just troll I usually just mock them and piss them off haha
Back to top Go down
xNekoMusumex
Chunin
xNekoMusumex

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 am

Agreed Lone! =D Usually I only listen to people that I know well on here..and if some random person comes along and trolls it..they can gtfo =3
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 pm

LoneSaiyan115 wrote:
GaryOak wrote:

it is true. It goes with how anime has boomed over the last few years, from like 2000 to 2006, anime started to get more known throughout the US and internationally. come 2007 to the resent and anime has BOOMED, plus the increase of technology and increasing interest in it.

A few editors I know have really come to make their own unique style that I really enjoy, such as LukeOzz. MauoThunder, and our very own Proceedtoheaven

I has recognition now?? 8D
Back to top Go down
https://wayofthepride.rpg-board.net
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:26 pm

haha i always thought you had one of the most unique styles out there
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 pm

lol seriously??? XDD i never put thought into my style it was just...ok..ima do this now...8D
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:29 pm

haha well it comes natural then.... i mean have you ever seen anyone else edit like you on youtube? I haven't haha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm

i thought it was me being bad XP
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 pm

lol no haha
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
Fuck you, thats who...
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

HA! XDD well my 415 subs agree with you 8D
Back to top Go down
LoneSaiyan115
LoneSaiyan115

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:37 pm

yes... me being one of them haha
Back to top Go down
nevergotim
5th Seat Soul Reaper
nevergotim

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:43 pm

otakugray wrote:
Action amvs = action. in an amv. Duh.

Bleach amvs = whore the same god damn episodes 1000 times and everyone loves you. end of story.

bleach amvs done right = BE ORIGINAL. USE DIFFERENT SCENES FOR ONCE.

KTHXBAI.

Old post but YES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decline in action editing...   Decline in action editing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decline in action editing...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next